Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a full line of products and not seeking add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Possess too many similar services that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or InventHelp Store was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior InventHelp Successful Inventions to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that InventHelp Inventor Stories.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they do a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to take the risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as it can.